Our Statement of Faith
- The Deity and pre-existence and unity in three persons: the Father, the Son (Jesus), and the Holy Spirit.
- The divine inspiration of the Bible as the Word of God and its consequent entire trustworthiness and supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- The universal sinfulness and guilt of fallen humanity subject to God’s wrath and condemnation.
- The true and proper deity of Jesus, His virgin birth, His real and perfect manhood, His sinlessness throughout His earthly life.
- The substitution sacrifice of Jesus as the only ground of redemption fro guilt, power, and eternal consequences of sin and the justification of the sinner solely through God’s grace by faith in Christ crucified and risen from the dead.
- The awakening, re-birthing, baptizing, indwelling and sanctifying work of the Holy Spirit.
- The priesthood of all believers and the call on them to serve God in the use of natural abilities and gifts of the Holy Spirit.
- The concern of God and responsibility of the church to seek to minister to the needs of society, both locally and globally.
- The full function of the ministry gifts given to perfect and equip the saints, so they enter into the work of their ministry, thereby edifying the whole Body of Christ.
- The reality of Satan and his present control over unregenerate man (II Cor. 5:17, Rom. 10:9-10).
- The baptism by immersion after confession and belief in the Lord Jesus Christ (Mark 16:16, Matt. 28:19).
- The present supernatural ministry of the Holy Spirit, His Baptism and its necessity for effective ministry and operation of His gifts within the Body of Christ (I Cor. 12:1-11, Acts 10:19-20).